Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a test.

Assalamualaikum. :)
Today woke up early coz have driving class. My agent promised to pick me up at 9 a.m. but he was late! It's okay. I think it's a common thing. I don't want to blame anybody coz from him lah I'm gonna get a lot of knowledge. In other words, just be nice to everybody. Hehehe! Today was the first day for me to drive the car. Actually I already did that with my beloved Daddy. But this time I'm driving Kancil. thehehe. Learnt how to drive on a hilly road, *err, correct term?* how to park car and finally how to do the 'tiga penjuru'. So far so goood i think, then went home at almost 2 p.m.  The end. :D

Another test. Murshid's phone was missing! Oh no man! How am I gonna to contact him? I'm gonna miss him. Fortunately we are in the same workplace. Got chance to meet. If laa. If not, what else can I do? Wait and wait and wait.


this cat is cute although I'm not really interested towards cats. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...